About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

8 April 2018

Oriental Prelude Set


Next day after posting the story about this nameless bracelet I was asked by one of my colleagues if I had invented the name for it. I said no. Then she turned on her imagination and said that its shining and massive form brought to her mind the Oriental Dance movements which are surely can be interpreted as the prelude before making love... (she didn't use this term but it was exactly what she meant :-)) She only was surprised there were no earrings matching the bracelet. Well, as I have nothing against either the preludes or what they can lead to, I made the pair of such earrings and gladly use my colleague's idea for the name. 


Набір "Східна Прелюдія"

Наступного дня після поширення допису про цей безіменний браслет, одна з моїх колежанок спитала чи вже вигадала я для нього назву. Я відповіла "ні". Тоді вона увімкнула свою уяву і сказала, що його блиск і масивна форма навіюють думки про рухи східного танцю, який напевно можна розуміти як прелюдію до того що ми називаємо "кохатись"... (вона терміну не вживала, але це вже точно мала на увазі:-)) Дівчина лише була здивована відсутністю сережок в тому ж стилі. Отже, оскільки я нічого не маю проти ані проти таких прелюдій, ані того до чого вони доводять, такі сережки браслетові до пари я зробила і із задоволенням скористаюся ідею моєї колежанкі щодо назви.





As always at first I looked through few tutorials to find something quick and to use the same, as for the bracelet, materials. And even found the one that seemed to be right. But following the tutorial stopped on 2:36 minutes and then it transformed only in a source of inspiration :-)
So I added a loop of seven 3хcut seed beads, fastened and cut the thread. These elements were made 4. The thread from every other is used to complete the beading. Then string one beaded element, one 12 mm pearl, one beaded element  on the pin and sew them with the thread with one 15/0, 11/0 and 15/0 in chess order between every 4th seed bead of the 3xcut loop. When the beaded bead is ready different combinations with other elements are possible.



Як завжди спочатку я переглянула декілька МК у пошуках якогось швидкого варіанту гожого для використання тих самих матеріалів що і для браслету. І навіть знайшла один, який здався тим що треба. Але слідування майстер класу припинилося на 2:36 і далі він перетворився лише на джерело натхнення :-)
Отже, я додала петлю з семи бісерин 3хcut, закріпила та відрізала нитку. Таких елементів я зробила 4. Нитка на двох з них залишається для закінчення елементу. Потім нанизала на пін один сплетений елемент, 12 мм перлину, один  сплетений елемент і зшила їх ниткою з нанизаними бісеринами 15/0, 11/0 і 15/0 (між кожною 4 бісериною петлі нанизаного елементу) в шаховому порядку. Коли вся намистина готова, її можна комбінувати з іншими різними елементами.

No comments:

Post a Comment