About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

2 April 2018

Instead of Something Bracelet

I have no name for this bracelet because I have never been going to make it, at least now. But one of my favourite stories, as it known, is Never Say Never so when a needle worker is going to sew, for example, .... trousers, it may happen that on her way to that project the necessity to bead a bracelet can arise :-)


Браслет "Замість чогось"

У мене немає назви для цього браслета, бо я ніколи не збиралася його робити, принаймні зараз. Але, як відомо, одна з моїх улюблених історій "Ніколи не кажи ніколи", тож якщо рукотворниця збирається пошити, скажімо,... штани, може так трапитися, що на її шляху до того проекту виникне необхідність нанизати браслет :-)



It is my second attempt after this one to work with memory wire.
The idea for the bracelet was found here, on the  +offthebeadedpath. I chose it because the bracelet is pretty quick to make, consists of simple affordable materials and it is so easy to use the idea for the own design if to combine different kinds, sizes and colours of beads.



Після цієї спроби, це моя друга робота з дротом з пам'яттю.
Ідею браслету було знайдено тут на +offthebeadedpath. Я його вибрала, тому що браслет доволі швидкий у виготовленні, складається з простих доступних матеріалів і його ідею так легко застосувати для створення власного дизайну, якщо комбінувати різні види, розміри і кольори намистин.

No comments:

Post a Comment