About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

3 February 2018

Quick Ring, or Indulging My Hands

The other days a new theory about my wish to make rings occurred to me. Once upon a time I mentioned that had never liked wearing rings and it was absolutely true at that moment. But during my beading activity my attitude surely changed. Under the label "rings" anybody can see several projects of the kind and most of those items I even wear with pleasure time after time.
And what is my new theory? Now I think my hands just deserve to be pampered with a little present as the gratitude for making so many nice things for me. And the ring is a good idea for such a gift :-)

I've got a pretty cute ring and it will be a good match at least for two my necklaces Fleur-de-lis and Silver Rain.


Каблучка нашвидкуруч, або Як поніжити мої ручки 


Днями мені спала на думку нова теорія щодо моєї прихильності до виготовлення каблучок. Якось я казала, що ніколи не любила їх носити і на той момент це було цілковитою правдою. Але з розвитком вміння нанизувати моє ставлення змінилося. Під посиланням "rings" будь хто може побачити декілька виготовлених каблучок і більшість з них я навіть із задоволенням  надягаю час від часу.
Що там до моєї теорії? Зараз я думаю, що мої руки просто заслуговують на те, щоб їх трохи побалували якимось подарунком на знак подяки за те що вони роблять для мене так багато гарних речей. І каблучка - гарна ідея для такої відзнаки:-) 

У мене вийшла доволі мила каблучка яка гарно поєднуватиметься принаймні з моїми двома намистами "Fleur-de-lis" та "Срібний дощик"


This project is very quick especially if all you need for it is at hand. I used this tutorial but changed the upper row of the seed beads.  Instead of 11/0 I added two archs of 12 15/0 seed beads. Then joined the 5th and 6th 15/0 seed beads with the middle 11/0 of the previous row.




Проект цей дуже швидкий особливо якщо під рукою є все для нього необхідне. Скористалася цим майстер класом, але змінила верхній ряд бісерин. Замість бісеру 11/0 я додала дві арки по 12 бісерин 15/0. Потім з'єднала 5 і 6 бісерини арок з середньою бісериною 11/0 попереднього ряду.

No comments:

Post a Comment