About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

14 September 2017

Desert Sunset Earrings


I don't know exactly what these earrings make me ponder... perhaps the things I have never seen in real and hardly ever see, for example, a desert sunset or, or maybe something more available for imagination - the coming time of autumn burst of colours or a spark of flame... I guess there are much more ideas and it doesn't the matter actually, the outcome of my beading is the main value here. 
I liked these earrings from the first sight but wanted to make them so long that finally got weary of them:-) However, I had all the necessary materials gathered so I thought it was just a moment mood so instead of following it and refusing the beading, I followed this tutorial from +margherita fusco



Сережки "Захід сонця у пустелі"

Точно не знаю, в які думки занурюють мене ці сережки... можливо в думки про речі, які я ніколи в житті не бачила і навряд чи колись побачу, наприклад, про захід сонця в пустелі, або, можливо, про речі більш знайомі уяві - осінню нестримність кольорів  або спалах полум'я... Думаю, варіантів ще набагато більше і насправді це не так вже і суттєво, бо важливий тут - лише результат мого нанизування.
Мені ці сережки сподобалися з першого погляду, але я так довго збиралася їх зробити, що вони мені вже набридли:-) Проте, у мене були зібрані всі необхідні матеріали, тож я подумала, що то був просто тимчасовий настрій і замість того, щоб піддатися йому і відмовитися від нанизування, я відтворила цей майстер клас від +margherita fusco



What I did different. I beaded only two rows of bugle beads after adding bicones. And, as it is seen in the photo, between the second bugle and the 15/0 seed beads archs, there was a hole so I added two more 15/0 in that space.




Що я змінила. Нанизала лише два ряди стеклярусу після біконусів. І, як це видно з фото, між другою бісериною стеклярусу і аркою з бісеру 15,0 виникла дірка, тож я додала по дві бісерини 15,0, щоб заповнити той простір.



To connect two rivoli elements I added a loop of 1 bugle, three 15/0, one bugle bead. The smaller rivoli was bezeled only with bugles and 15/0 without any extra embellishment.



Щоб поєднати два компоненти з ріволі, на більшому зробила петлю з одного стеклярусу, 3 бісерин №15,0 ще одного стеклярусу. Менший ріволі був оплетений лише стеклярусом і бісеринами №15 без іншого декору.






When watching the tutorial and starting the beading I was afraid the earrings would be too bulky. But I've got them well balanced and quite refined.




Коли я дивилася майстер клас і починала нанизування, я боялася, що сережки будуть надто громіздкими, але вони вийшли гарно збалансованими і доволі витонченими.

No comments:

Post a Comment