About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

7 September 2017

Between Earth & Sky Earrings

To tell the true, I am very sleepy right now and absolutely sure that instead of writing this post it is much better to go to bed. But as the project is ready and I don't have to get up early tomorrow I decided to share the impressions from my last work at once:-)
There are a lot of pictures easy to imagine at any moment and one of them for me is the silhouettes of the dark cliffs on the background of the blue sky or sea. Despite I live at the river and can have enough rest at the water I got used to spend some time at the seaside every year. This summer passed without this usual ritual:-) I don't regret about that at all but as soon as  I saw the super duos of such great colours, it made me imagine that picture of the sky, sea and cliffs... 




Сережки "Між небом і землею"

По правді, я зараз дуже сонна і абсолютно впевнена, що замість писати цей допис краще піти спати. Але оскільки проект закінчено і мені завтра не треба рано вставати, я вирішила одразу поділитися враженнями від моєї останньої роботи:-)
Є багато картин, які легко уявити у будь який момент і одна з них для мене - це силуети темних скель на фоні синього моря або неба. Хоча я живу біля річки і можу досхочу відпочивати біля води, я звикла щороку проводити трохи часу на морі. Це літо минуло без цього звичайного ритуалу:-) Я про це анітрохи не шкодую, але щойно побачила супер дуо таких чудових кольорів, перед очима одразу повстав той пейзаж зі скелями, небом і морем...





So the idea of the colour style is clear and to make the earrings I followed this tutorial by +Mire MirArte. If to miss the stories with matching and changing te colours of the seed beads during the work, the earrings are not very hard to make:-)



Отже з ідею кольорової гами все зрозуміло, а ось щоб зробити сережки, я скористалася цим майстер класом від +Mire MirArte. Якщо оминути історії про підбір і зміну кольорів бісеру під час роботи, сережки зробити не так і важко:-)




The only change I made when adding the group of five super duos. Instead of rondelles I added 8/0 seed beads between them.




Єдину зміну я зробила, коли додавала групу з п'яти супер дуо. Замість ронделів я додала між ними бісерини 8.0.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You make the most amazing things from beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am so glad to hear such a comment:-)) You made my day indeed:-)

      Delete