About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

9 July 2017

Dew on the Grapevine Magatama Set

Today I've finished one more magatama piece. I liked the tutorial for the magatama necklace from +Beads Direct and decided to make it at once. The diversity of the beads' colours confused me to some degree until I defined what outfit will be embellished with the necklace. Then the choice became simple and the wonderful mix of transparent pastel hues of lilac, pink and goldish seemed to be the best. 


Набір з магатами "Роса на винограді"


Сьогодні закінчила ще один виріб з магатами. Мені дуже сподобався цей майстер клас намиста з магатами від +Beads Direct  і я його одразу вирішила зробити. Розмаїття кольорів намистин трохи мене бентежило поки я не визначилася, яке вбрання прикрашатиме намисто. По тому вибір став простим і ця чудова суміш прозорих пастельних відтінків бузкового рожевого і золотистого здалася найкращою.




It is not very typical project for me with its delicacy and airiness. And I couldn't but modified it a little.
At first I beaded the whole seed beads chain and the base for the pendant with the fishing line. I thought it would be better to get the tigtness, besides, the chain is beaded with CRAW and so the thread would be seen, the fishing line - will not.
Then the pendant was beaded with the thread to have it soft well draping and bangling.



Цей проект вирізняється витонченістю і легкістю і  для мене не дуже типовий. І я не могла його трохи не змінити.
Спочатку нанизала ланцюжок з бісеру і основу для кулону на лінь. Я подумала, що так буде краще затягнути плетіння, до того ж ланцюжок плететься у техніці CRAW, тому нитку було б помітно, а ось лінь - ні.
А сам кулон плела на нитку, щоб він був пластичним, висячим і "м'яким".





I also added a couple of elements to the necklace on the both sides of the pendant.
After the necklace was almost ready, to define how many elements I could add, I decided to make the matching earrings at first. The same idea as for the pendant was used. Making the base one must be attentive to make the pieces identical not to remake them.





Також я додала пару елементів до намиста з обох боків від кулону.
Після того як намисто було майже готове, щоб визначитися, скільки елементів можна додати, вирішила спочатку зробити сережки. Ідея та сама, що і для виготовлення кулону. Нанизуючи основу, треба бути уважним, щоб обидві основи були однаковими, щоб потім їх не переробляти.




The ready set looks very lovely... very romantic and gentle, the sparkles on the beads remind me glistening on the dew on the grapes under morning sunbeams...




Готові прикраси виглядають дуже мило.... романтично і ніжно, іскорки на намистинах нагадують відблиски на росі на ягодах винограду у ранкових промінцях сонця...

No comments:

Post a Comment