About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

25 June 2017

Beaded Beads Earrings

This pair of earrings makes up a set with this bracelet but  any signs of stylisation are absent in them because the piece is a simple combination of beaded beads. It is one of those cases when having tons of patterns in stash and endless playlists, finally, I create something my own and so the preparation and thinking over the ready piece takes much more time than the making itself. 



Сережки з обплетених намистин


Ця пара сережок утворює набір з цим намистом, але жодних знак стилізації тут не знайти, тому що це зразок простої комбінації обплетених намистин. Це один з тих випадків, коли маючи в запасі тони моделей і безмірні плейлисти, зрештою, я роблю щось своє і тому на підготовку і обмірковування моделі іде набагато більше часу ніж на її виконання.



The earrings consist of two elements. The first of them is a beaded 8 mm pearl. I already made few projects with such beads, for example this one. As you see, the ready bead is about 10 mm so it can be used in other projects when you need the bead of such diameter.


Сережки складаються з двох елементів. перший з них - обплетена перлина 8 мм. Я вже робила речі з такими намистинами, наприклад, ось тут. Як бачиш, готова намистина - приблизно 10 мм і її можна використати в інших проектах, де потрібна намистина такого діаметру.




The second element is a beaded bead, too, but made in different way. The idea occurred when watching this video from  +Nunzia Scalpore. I thought her element can be interpreted in different ways so I modified it a little to get a flat beaded bead. I made the elements with various seed beads and still don't know which side I like better. 


Другий елемент - теж намистина, але сплетена в інший спосіб. Ідея осяяла, коли дивилася це відео від +Nunzia Scalpore. Я подумала, що її елемент можна змінити по-різному, тож я це і зробила, щоб отримати пласку намистину. Елемент зробила з бісеру різних кольорів, але і досі не знаю, яка сторона мені подобається більше.




I tried to add few more different elements and embellish the second one but then omitted all of those ideas... maybe will use them later. This modest design seems to be what I really wanted.
I wonder when the matching dress is ready... :-)


Я пробувала додати ще якісь елементи та прикрасити другу намистину, але всі ті ідеї відкинула... можливо колись потім їх використаю. Здається, цей невибагливий дизайн - якраз те, що я хотіла. 
Цікаво, а коли ж буде готова сукня, до якої всі ці прикраси призначено... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment