About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

1 May 2017

Herringbone Choker, or Quick Project - Quick Post :-)

It is exactly what it seems to be - quick and simple without much reasoning or pangs of creativity project:-) To bead a necklace to make a set with the bracelet and the earrings took few hours but it was just mechanic repeating of the same movements. So nothing complex... if only the beader doesn't look out of the window or try to think over the next project at the same time:-) But nevertheless the outcome is quick and pretty enough.



Чокер в техніці ндебеле, або Швидкий проект - швидкий допис:-)

Він саме такий яким здається - швидкий і простий проект, без усілякого там мудрування та творчих мук:-) Сплести намисто  в пару до сережок та браслета зайняло певний час, але це був просто механічний повтор одних і тих самих рухів. Тож нічого складного... якщо тільки майстриня водночас не намагається дивитися у вікно або обмірковувати наступний проект:-) Проте - результат все одно швидкий і доволі гарний.




So the idea is the same as for the bracelet and the inspiring tutorial is the same. The only difference one added rondelle instead of three in every motif and the length of the piece.




Отже ідея та надихаючий майстер клас ті самі що і для браслета. Різниця лише в додаванні одного ронделю замість трьох в кожному мотиві та в довжині виробу.

No comments:

Post a Comment