About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 March 2017

Colourful Memories (Earrings & Ring)

The final level in the Bead Game with my last necklace is over only now, when the earrings and the ring to pair it are ready.
The work was quick and simple without much meditating on what to do next and it is a real delight :-)
I even didn't divide this project for two separate ones to enlarge the number of posts: for the earrings and the ring because got into the process so entirely that forgot to take detailed photos:-) Besides, at last I understood  why all-my-life indifference to the rings transformed into pretty steady interest in making them lately.


Барвисті спогади (сережки і каблучка)

Фінальна стадія гри з моїм останнім намистом закінчилася лише зараз, коли я завершила роботу над сережками і каблучкою до пари.
Це було швидко і просто і без зайвих роздумів про те, що ж мені робити далі:-) 
Я навіть не розділила цей проект на два окремих, щоб збільшити кількість дописів, тому що у своєму захопленні процесом забула зробити докладні фото:-) До того ж нарешті до мене дійшло, чому останнім часом моя всежиттева байдужість до каблучок перетворилася на доволі постійну цікавість до їхнього створення.



So, to make the earrings I used the ready base and beaded to it the pearls of the same colours as for the necklace. On the photo the way of beading is shown for the different size of base just for an example because, as it was mentioned above, I forgot to take photos.



Отже, щоб зробити сережки, до готової основи я нанизали перлини тих самих кольорів що і для намиста. На фото процес нанизування показано для іншої основи і лише для прикладу, тому що, як вже було згадано, я забула все це сфотографувати.



Then  I cut tiny pieces of the thick fabric and glued them to the bases. Then glued the element to the earring bases. And here they are... ready!





Потім вирізала крихітні шматочки товстої тканини і наклеїла їх до основ. А потім вже цей елемент приклеїла до основи сережки. Все... готово!





I wanted to do the ring in the same way but had no base like I used for the ring in this project and there was none in our local store yesterday so without any doubts I used different ring base and changed the design. I thought I would be able to re-make the ring if I ever wanted and had the right finding.





Каблучку хотіла зробити за тим самим зразком, але у мене не було такої основи, яку я використала для каблучки в цьому проекті,  в нашій місцевій крамниці їх вчора теж не було, тож без усіляких вагань я скористалася іншою основою і змінила дизайн. Я подумала, що можу переробити каблучку коли заманеться, якщо матиму відповідну фурнітуру.




When the ring was ready, the simple idea flashed me. Probably I liked to make rings because, unlike my favourite earrings and necklaces, I can see  rings on my fingers all the time while weraing them. Like an enjoyment from the playing with its favourite toy delights a child, a game of beads rejoices the eye and adds a bit of fun to the mood of their owner. 
So hardly I will ever re-make the ring, more likely, I will make another one:-)





Коли каблучка була готова, мене осяяла проста думка. Мабуть мені подобається робити каблучки, тому, що, на відміну від моїх улюблених сережок і намист, коли я їх вдягаю, я їх весь час бачу. Так само як задоволення від улюбленої іграшки радує дитину, гра намистин  милує око і додає трохи веселощів до настрою своєму власникові.
Тож навряд чи я колись перероблятиму цю каблучку, скоріше за все, я зроблю ще одну:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment