About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

26 February 2017

Petit Red Earrings, or A Bit More of Moulin Rouge :-)


While organising the beads after finishing the necklace, I followed the idea to make some quick and simple earrings to pair it. I decided they should be studs and only the same materials might be used. The choice was made in favour of this tutorial from +La Vetrina Dell'Handmade, her earrings turned out to be the most adjustable to my materials and very very quick to made with a good result.



Маленькі червоні сережки, або Ще трішки Мулен Ружу :-)


Поки впорядковувала бісер по закінченні роботи над намистом, вирішила зробити якісь прості і швидкі у виконанні сережки у пару до нього. Вони мали бути на шпильках та зроблені з тих самих матеріалів. Вибір пав на цей МК від  +La Vetrina Dell'Handmade, її сережки виявилося найлегше пристосувати до моїх матеріалів з найліпшим результатом.



Instead of the bicones I used 4 mm pearls and embellished the earring with the same dangle as on the necklace.




Біконуси я замінила на 4 мм перлини, а готову сережку прикрасила маленькою підвіскою як на намисті.

No comments:

Post a Comment